Sunday, March 6, 2016

Entry#10 Solutions

Solutions 
I have written and posted many videos on my blog of what I feel strongly about and hope my readers might feel strongly about them too. With everything I have said, I feel that "We the People" must find a way to save an ever growing problem in our government and two party system. I believe that most of them are hiding behind laws, when they should be in jail. I am so sick of this crap! Americans are lab rats to these people, and I want it to stop.

I want to start a real 'For the People and By the People" I want to build a Wonder Gallery, like a Disney World for galleries. A place for all kinds of art even food can have a place. This place would be so big it would have an organic farmers  market at-least twice a week if not more, might even have its own organic farm. All kinds of art dance, sculpture, acting, teaching and the list can go on. All artists would work together and create presentations  that would help the surrounding community. I would love to make this dream into a reality. I want the premise to be (Help People Help People Help Others.) This might be one step for a solution to a better and brighter future.



3 comments:

  1. That would be awesome! I know you could do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind you all the way sister! Put the power back in the hands of the people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Athene--You have some great topics and ideas in your new entries here. Good support and visuals. Keep working at developing your analysis more. Dig deeper and create significance.

    ReplyDelete