Saturday, February 13, 2016

Entry #5 Wall-E

Wall-E

     This  short video cartoon depicts a look into a future from the authors mind and perspective through a drone.The robot appears to have a heart and seems to be fixated  on finding something, I feel might  be love because the way Wall-E speaks with a loving tone once he reaches the white drone looking object.  Although we never see the complete video, I did noticed a few things about this video. I notices the people in this futuristic cartoon, never take their eyes off the screen in front of them, they are being carried around mindlessly through their created world being told what to eat, what to drink, and how they should dress. Becoming mindless drones  like Well-E was supposed to be,. I seems as thought this cartoon has shifted humanity into a drone. I believe he is illustrating to the audience of children  that this is how he might  be seeing the future.

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting how the robot seems to have more human like traits than the people themselves. I hope this is not what the future holds.

    ReplyDelete